سیاست حفظ حریم خصوصی
Data protection information for the support of an evacuation from Afghanistan by Kabul Luftbrücke (civilfleet-support e.V.)
Responsible handling of personal data is particularly important to us. We therefore collect and process personal data from those persons we support in the rescue from Afghanistan in compliance with the applicable national and European data protection laws.
With the following data protection information, we provide you with an overview of the processing of your personal data by civilfleet-support e.V. and your rights under data protection law.
The responsible body is:
civilfleet-support e.V. Zimmerstr. 11 10969 Berlin, Germany.
- Categories of personal data processed
In order to support you in leaving Afghanistan, we collect and process in particular the personal data listed below:
- Form of address
- Family name, First name
- Telephone number
- e-mail address
- Date of birth
- Profession/ Occupation
- Passport/ID card number
- Further information that is necessary for our support offer.
In addition, special personal data may be collected or processed pursuant to Article 9 of the GDPR. This may include the following information:
- biometric data
- Health data (particularly Covid19 vaccination status)
- information about your religion
- Information about your political views, for example, political party membership
- information about your sexual orientation and gender identity, if this may pose a risk to you
Sources of personal data that are processed
We receive the data mentioned in section 2 from you. In addition, we process - should it be necessary for the provision of our support offer - personal data that we permissibly obtain from publicly accessible sources or that are legitimately transmitted to us by other third parties.
Purpose and legal basis of processing
We collect and process personal data in order to support you in your rescue from Afghanistan. The processing is carried out to protect legitimate interests of affected people in Afghanistan as well as to pursue our organization's purpose and only as far as your fundamental rights or fundamental freedoms do not conflict (Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) DSGVO. The organization uses the personal data for non-profit purposes, in particular for the rescue of the affected person or the rescue of third parties from dangerous situations or from danger to life according to the purpose of the organization pursuant to
§ 2 No. 1 lit. a) of the statute of civilfleet-support e.V..
Within the scope of the Kabul Airlift support, personal data is collected and processed in particular in order to evacuate endangered persons from Afghanistan. If you have consented to the processing of your personal data, the processing is also based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO.
As far as special categories of personal data (data revealing ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data uniquely identifying a natural person, health data, or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation) are involved in the collection and processing, the processing is based on your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a) DSGVO. Exceptionally, the processing of special personal data may also be carried out pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. c) DSGVO, provided that it is necessary for the protection of vital interests of the data subject or another natural person and the data subject is unable to give consent for physical or legal reasons.
Disclosure to third parties
Within civilfleet-support e.V., only those departments responsible for the implementation of the assistance offer can access your data mentioned in section 2.
As far as it is necessary for the provision of support, your data mentioned in section 2 will be passed on in particular
- to courts and other public authorities for the purpose of correspondence and assertion and defense of your rights, and
- other organizations organizing evacuations from Afghanistan,
- service providers who prepare and carry out the actual departure from Afghanistan (e.g. travel agencies and airlines).
For the processing of data, in particular for their storage, we use the services of carefully selected third parties ("processors") who are commissioned in accordance with data protection law. We regularly check the compliance of data processors with data protection regulations.
Transfer to third countries
All data is stored in data centers in Germany or within the EU, if possible.
Under certain circumstances, a transfer to a third country, in particular to Afghanistan or Pakistan, may take place in order to implement the offer of support. The transfer usually takes place on the basis of the data subject's explicit consent pursuant to Art. 49 para.1 sentence 1 lit. a) DSGVO or on the basis of an assignment by you (Art. 49 para.1 sentence 1 lit. b) DSGVO). In the relevant third countries, there is no level of protection equivalent to that in the European Union. The entities involved in the transfer have not provided specific safeguards to compensate for this deficit. There may be no data protection supervisory authority in the third country or, as the case may be, no data protection law at all. Guarantees with regard to possible access by governmental authorities are not guaranteed.
In some cases, a transfer may also be made pursuant to Article 49 para.1 sentence 1 (f) of the GDPR, provided that it is necessary for the protection of vital interests of the data subject or other persons and the data subject is physically or legally incapable of giving consent.
Retention period and criteria for determining it
-The criteria for determining the duration of storage are measured according to the end of the purpose of the processing and, if applicable, existing subsequent legal retention obligations.
If a procedure for providing evacuation assistance takes place, your data will be stored for the duration of the provision of the assistance. It will be deleted if storage is no longer necessary.
Your data will not be deleted if legal provisions prevent deletion, if further storage is necessary for the purpose of providing evidence, or if you have expressly consented to longer storage.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible person;
- to object at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation, in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to complain to the competent supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO.
- With regard to the right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO and the right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, the restrictions pursuant to Sections 34, 35 BDSG-2018 shall apply.
- To exercise these rights, it is sufficient to send a corresponding e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Revocation options
- At any time, you have the option to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data according to Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO, your consent to the processing of special personal data according to to Art. 9 (1) a) DSGVO and your consent to the transfer of data to a third country according to Art. 49 (1) p. 1 a) DSGVO.
- You can revoke the consent at any time - also individually. This can be done by sending a corresponding email to email@example.com.
Existence of automated decision-making including profiling
Automated decision-making including profiling does not take place.
Status: November 23, 2021